About the organisation

I am not sure if I need counselling or your rehabilitation service?

Counselling can help some people to stabilise their substance misuse and cope with any underlying or accompanying issues. Some people may require more intensive or more frequent counselling than others. Counselling is usually provided on an individual basis although on occasion we can counsel couples.

Our Community Rehabilitation Services are designed for people who have acquired some stability and are looking to make further changes in their lives as part of their recovery from substance misuse. Our rehabilitation services provide a mixture of structured group work with individual support.

For some people they may decide to only use counselling while others may progress from counselling to joining our rehabilitation services. Other people may decide that counselling is suitable once they have left our rehabilitation services. It all depends on what your needs are and part of the assessment process is for us to try and help you identify what level of support that you may need.

If you are not sure what service that you need please feel free to contact us to discuss on telephone 01324 874 969.

Do you offer crisis support? I need help now!

We cannot offer crisis support. If you need immediate help you should contact Signpost Recovery on 0845 673 1774 for help with addictions or the Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90 for emotional support.

What are your opening times?

Our Falkirk office is open Monday – Friday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. Our Stirling office is open Monday – Thursday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.

There is usually one evening set aside for early evening appointments

What does your service cost?

There are no charges for people using any of our services.

Do you have disabled access?

We have a chair lift in our Falkirk office, but do not have disabled toilets.

In our Stirling office we do not have disabled access facilities.

Where can I park?

For the Falkirk office there is parking at the retail park on Grahamston Road.

For the Stirling office there is parking space behind our office and on the main road.