How can I make a complaint?

We aim to provide high quality services and support for people affected by substance misuse at all times. However, sometimes we might not get this entirely right. We want to make sure we do our best to learn from any areas where we do not perform well, and improve our work as a result.

If you are unhappy about our work or any part of the services we provide we would be grateful for any comments, criticism and complaints. These help us to do things better.

You can make a complaint if you use or have used or are planning to use our services.  You can also complain if you are directly affected by someone using our services.  If you have a concern, you can speak informally to the staff or volunteers concerned.

 If that doesn’t work, or if you don’t feel comfortable about doing this then you can make a formal complaint.  To do that you should write to our Chief Executive.

You can find ASC’s complaint procedure here Complaints Procedure April 2012

Paul Mooney
Chief Executive
Addictions Support and Counselling (ASC) – Forth Valley
32 Vicar Street, Falkirk



Posted in: Complaint - If something goes wrong, we want to know