How can I refer someone?

You can refer anybody to ASC by any of the following methods:

  • Call our office in Falkirk on 01324 874 969
  • e-mail us at
  • Download the referral form from this website and post it to

Addictions Support & Counselling
32 Vicar St
Falkirk, FK1 1JB

To request a printed copy of the referral form please call the number above.

Posted in: How to refer yourself or someone else