Need Support?

We offer our primary services to anyone who is:

  • Living or residing in Forth Valley
  • Is aged 16 years or over
  • Has an alcohol and/or a drug related problem or is affected by someone else’s drinking or drug misuse
  • Wants to change his or her alcohol and/or drug misuse

We also offer counselling services for individuals who are affected by gambling problems.

We also undertake time limited related projects on occasions.

We accept referrals from any organisation, service or professional who encounters someone who is affected by a substance misuse problem. In making a referral we would ask that the referring agent gives as much information as possible about the person’s readiness and commitment to engage with our services.

Service users can refer themselves if they are not currently involved with any other substance treatment services. If you are currently engaged with addiction treatment services please ask your addiction worker to refer you to ASC.

If you wish to refer yourself or are looking for help with someone in your family please phone us on 01324 874 969 or email us using the contact us form

Referrals from organisations, services and professionals should be made by completing and posting the following referral form: ASC Referral Form (word) or ASC Referral Form (PDF)

What happens after a referral is made

One of our staff will be in touch by phone, email or mail to process your referral and offer you an appointment for assessment.